Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Magic of Distance

As I see, I think it's a good thing not to talk to our friends, near and far, once in a while. Gives us something to look forward to and a lot of things to catch up on. It's been months since to yakked about something inconsequential and the anticipation of the forthcoming just gives me the tingles.

Which brings us to a rather compelling thought. Do we sometimes get too close to each other? In the last couple of weeks I have realized that we all need our space. And we deserve it individually and collectively.

We sometimes impose our collective will on individuals. I do that too. I did that. In an extrapolated world, we call it 'concensus terrorism', but that's another posting. Let us live our own lives and as well as our collective existences together.

I look forward to my friends.

ps: is it true that we are going to matheran?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your language is very indecent. we have allready passed this to Mumbai police and internet police. Be prepared for a lovely visit from them.

Mumbai Womens' Association

Anonymous said...

Your comment speaks about your charecter, the filthy bastard.Do you talk same about your mother and sisters!!!! No wonder!!